Influence: The capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behaviour of someone or something, or the effect itself.
Oxford English Dictionary
Hillary Clinton; Angela Merkel; Sheryl Sandberg; Melinda Gates; Michelle Obama; Julia Gillard; Elizabeth Broderick.
An impressive list of women all with one thing in common – the ability to influence.
Influence is one of the key ingredients in being and feeling successful in your work. The ability to influence people, outcomes and your own performance will make the difference between an average and an outstanding career.
The Women Of Influence program is designed for women who understand that to reach the pinnacle of their career, they need to have more than good technical skills and do more than work hard.
Through a combination of learning, coaching and mentoring, as a woman in this program you will:
- Enhance and increase your profile internally and externally
- Go from seeking to being sought after
- Strengthen and develop key relationships
- Improve your work performance
- Build a network to help future-proof your career success
- Meet and be inspired by a community of like-minded women
This program is ideal for you if you:
- Are seeking a promotion, a new role, a career shift or looking to step up your game
- Want to stand out from the competition
- Would like to secure more and better opportunities in your career
- Want to take charge of your own career success
The program runs in Brisbane and Sydney and is strictly limited in numbers.
Click here to book a time to discuss how the Women Of influence program can help take you, and your career, to a new level.
Grace Lawson, Barrister, Brisbane
Prior to working with Fiona, I knew I needed to put myself out there but I didn’t know how to do it in a professional, effective way. Fiona taught me how to work out exactly what I want in my life and career and then how to develop realistic and achievable goals to make it happen.I recommend Fiona as a mentor and coach to anyone who wants to raise their profile, create new career opportunities, and attract new clients.
Louise Baker, Finance and Risk Projects; Structured Commodity Solutions, Graincorp, Sydney
I would highly recommend Fiona to anyone who needs help or support with idea generation, goal setting, interview preparation, self reflection, strength finding, network building, job finding, Linked-in or CV formulation, brand building, personal marketing, and anything above and beyond.