Mum – when I grow up, I want to sing on the stage in London, in a West End musical.
I have many talents. Singing would not necessarily sit in my top 3. To save a life of rejection and misery, I have instead resolved to satisfy my stage cravings in many different ways over the years.
Now that I am all grown up, my stage is any platform where I can inspire, inform and educate women who value their career and are ready to take steps to become even more successful than they already are.
Talk to me about presenting at your next business seminar, conference, or association function on topics such as:
- Love Your Work: 5 Key Steps To Engagement, Fulfilment and Success in Your Career
- How To Retain High Performing Women Through the Maternity Transition And Beyond
- Work Your Strengths: How To Use Your Natural Talents To Thrive At Work
- Talking The Same Language: How to Grow Your Career Through Better Communication
- Above And Beyond The Call: Gaining Balance in Your Life
You can also download my Speaker Kit here. [add kit]
Fiona presented at two recent functions for IOOF. At each session her presentation was engaging, to the point and received great feedback. We would definitely look to use Fiona at future events.
Rebecca Harrison, Head of Adviser Services & Strategic Partnerships at IOOF